Let Us Help You with Your San Jose Refinance Loan
While buying a home may be the most common reason to take out a home loan, it certainly is not the only reason. Another very common reason is refinancing. Maybe you already live in the home of your dreams, but you are having a hard time affording your mortgage alongside your other bills. That wouldn’t be surprising; San Jose is one of the most expensive areas in the country to live.
Why refinance your home?
- Lower your monthly premiums so you can live more comfortably and keep up with your mortgage and other monthly bills.
- Reduce the interest rate of your loan. Maybe you had a fixed rate and took it out at a time when rates were high. This is a great time to lock in a lower rate with a new mortgage.
- Reduce the term of your loan so you can get it paid off quickly.
- Switch from an adjustable rate mortgage to a fixed rate mortgage if you are tired of ballooning payments.
- Refinance to take out a home equity line of credit. If you already have a lot of equity invested in your home, you can convert some of it into usable cash if you need it to pay your bills, repair or upgrade your home, or pay for an emergency.
At Thrive Financial, we can help you answer those questions by discussing your situation.
Here are other ways we can assist you:
- We can figure out if you qualify for a home refinance in San Jose.
- We can help you choose the right type of refinancing product.
- We can hook you up with a great lender who will offer you a new competitive premium and interest rate.
Refinancing your home may seem complicated, especially if it is your first time doing it, but if you qualify, it can be well worth it. In fact, for many San Jose homeowners, it is a life-changing decision. If you are ready to stop struggling and get on with your life, give us a call today at (408) 599-3628 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also click below to get a free instant refinancing quote!