HARP Loans San Jose – Underwater?
Get Refinanced Fast!
Are you underwater on your home, but still current on your mortgage payments? It’s scary when you owe as much or more on your home as your home is actually worth. You feel like you are sinking deeper and deeper into a swamp and are running out of air. You may be struggling just to eat and pay your bills, and may even be falling behind on some of them. Your credit may be dropping. But hope isn’t lost.
You may be able to get help through the San Jose HARP loan program!
What is HARP?
HARP is a refinancing program for homeowners with Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac loans. If you are not sure, you can look up your loan online, or even ask us to do it for you. A lot of homeowners do not even realize they have qualifying loans.
Here are the main benefits of the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP):
- You can save thousands of dollars a year with a lower San Jose home refinance rate, and may also qualify for friendlier terms on your loan.
- Closing costs can be packaged into your newly refinanced loan.
- Credit plays no role in qualification. There is no minimum credit score!
Do You Qualify?
Can you get a HARP loan in San Jose? If you meet the following criteria, you may qualify:
- You are current on your mortgage and have had no more than a single 30 day+ late payment in the past 12 years (and none in the past 6 months).
- Your home is your primary residence, a 1-unit second home, or a 1-4 unit investment property.
- Your loan must be owned by either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. Don’t assume just because you got your loan through a bank that it isn’t a Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac loan. Many homeowners are surprised to find out they qualify.
- Your loan must have originated either on or prior to May 31st, 2009. Again, lookup tools are available online, or we can look this information up for you.
So many San Jose homeowners are struggling just to survive. A HARP loan can make all the difference in the world if you are in dire straits. Imagine being able to pay all your bills again each month without falling behind or worrying about where you will get the money to eat. Imagine not wondering how long it will be before the bank forecloses on you. Imagine being able to stay safely in your home with your family and enjoy living comfortably and securely again.
If you qualify, we can make it happen. We want to get you back on your feet as quickly as possible. We are here to answer any questions you might have, look up any information you may need, and facilitate the application process for speedy approval. There is no reason to wait another day when you could start saving money tomorrow! Give our office a call today at (408) 599-3628, or email us at email@example.com.