San Jose C2 Financial Corporation – Shawn Sidhu: What We Offer
As the “Capital of Silicon Valley,” San Jose has a lot to offer: a booming job market, a warm and sunny climate, and the status of a global city at the heart of the technological revolution.
It’s also a very expensive place to live. With median sales prices on San Jose real estate hovering around $800,000 and climbing, it isn’t easy to find an affordable home.
We Can Help You Get the Lowest Price on Beautiful San Jose Real Estate.
We offer a wide range of services to help San Jose home buyers at all stages of life to qualify for affordable home loans: ?
- First-time home buyers: If you are shopping for your first home, you may qualify for an FHA government-backed loan. These loans are designed to reduce risk for lenders. That means that if you qualify, you can obtain a loan with a low down payment and low closing costs. You also may qualify even without a perfect credit score.
- VA loans: These loans for veterans and active service members include no down payment and low closing costs. With an expedited approval process, you may be moving into your dream home sooner than you think.
- Conventional loans: Don’t qualify for the FHA or VA loan program? Most home buyers are searching for a conventional loan. With our extensive real estate network here in San Jose, we can help you to find the best mortgage rates in the area including deals you won’t find anywhere else.
- Jumbo loans: Any loan which falls above the lending limit for conforming conventional loans qualifies as a jumbo loan. These loans are more expensive and it can be harder to secure good rates. They aren’t all for huge properties either. Since San Jose is a pricey area, many modest family homes require jumbo loans. We will ensure that you get the most competitive rates in the area.
We Can Also Help You Refinance
Can’t afford your current mortgage, or need to supplement your income? We can help you with the following refinance products:
- FHA reverse mortgage for seniors: If you are 62 or older and live in your home with a low balance on your loan (or you own the home outright), you may be able to qualify for a reverse mortgage. This allows you to convert part of the equity in your house into cash which you can use for other expenses.
- HARP refinance: If you are underwater on your Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac loan, you may be able to qualify for a refinance through the HARP program. This could save you thousands of dollars a year.
No matter what your situation is, we want you to be able to afford your San Jose dream home. If you are ready to take advantage of our low mortgage rates and special homebuyer and refinance programs, give us a call today at (408) 599-3628 or email us at email@example.com. You can also click below for an instant quote!